IMAGin® Wall Wrapping Media for Application to Brick and Rough Textured Surfaces
Excellent conformability and bond for paint-like appearance on indoor and outdoor brick and rough textured surfaces – from outdoor signage and pillars to wall murals, MACtac’s wall wrapping media performs in your most demanding applications.
What is RoughRap™?
A 2.1 mil gloss white high-performance vinyl designed for application on brick walls and rough textured surfaces. Its bright white gloss adds extra snap to your graphics and conforms readily to one of the most challenging substrates, brick and rough textures. The permanent opaque adhesive develops a strong bond and prevents color shift from the underlying surface. For ultimate print stability, RoughRap is supplied on an 80# polycoated liner.
Where RoughRap Works for You:
WW100 is ideal for printing on solvent and eco-solvent wide-format machines. The face is compatible with UV ink, however, prior testing is recommended to insure the ink is flexible enough for the application. Used indoors or out, WW100 is the ideal product for signage, murals, and point of purchase graphics on textured walls.
- - Ultra white facestock for brilliant graphics
- - Exceptional conformability on brick and rough textured walls
- - Overlaminate with PERMACOLOR® RAYZor™ Gloss or Matte for additional protection of the printed image
- - Solvent and Eco-solvent ink jet printable
- Minimum Application: +50˚F (+10˚C)
- End Use: -4˚ to 160˚F (-20˚ to 70˚C)
- Two years when stored at 60/77˚F (15/25˚C) and 50% relative humidity in the original package.
- Outdoor six month durability.
- Use-life estimate based on accelerated age studies on vertical applications under “normal” environmental conditions.
- Severe environmental conditions will reduce use life.